Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Fifty Five; Wednesday...

I did a tour of quickie-marts in South Austin today, looking for something that must remain a secret for now. If I were to tell you what I was looking for, it would ruin the surprise. BUT, at the final stop on my quest, I did see this display of nutritional food items for purchase. I think it pretty much covers most of the food groups; yellow, red, blue and green. I think it is a fair statement that I have not seen that much crap in one place in a really long time. It's been a long time since I had a twinkie, and I have to admit I was tempted...

Exciting progress was made in the office today, and for that I am happy. I am actually getting a head-start on the New Year, so that is a good thing. I can take off for the Holiday and not have anything nagging in the back of my little pea-brain.

Property management meeting tomorrow, then Meals-On-Wheels, then screwing off for the rest of the afternoon. I will go into the office on Friday, but I expect it will be a short day. We will see...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EMPTY CALORIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment