Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Forty Five; Sunday...

A nice ending to a really nice weekend. Got some work done while at home, so I am ahead of the curve to start my week. I have no reason to believe that I will stay caught up at all for this week; but the week after this one should be calm and quiet.

I got lots of things done around the house this weekend. Got the bees fed (they have not been that hungry during the cooler weather), and got the garage swept out. Got firewood loaded in the wagon for the coming week, and cleaned off the desk in the office.

Did I mention that we headed into Georgetown? Jody needed a battery for his truck, so we headed in by way of Berry Creek Park. Jody carries mule treats in the truck so he can stop by every now and then to feed the boys that are residents of the park. I think they recognize his truck, too.

We got to 'the largest retailer in the world' to buy the battery, and it was truly a case of the dumbing down of the world. As long as all you want is to find something to buy and carry it to the register, the help can be helpful. But if it requires thinking and logic, we are all doomed. How can this be? Whatever...

AND, as long as we were in the neighborhood, we stopped at Dairy Queen for spoilers. Perfect!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MULE FACE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment