Monday, December 5, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Thirty Nine; Monday...

Well, I have been freezing all day long and I am not sure exactly why. The high temperature did not go past the middle 40's again today, and that is not really that cold, but I have not been able to get over my chilliness. It was a wet, windy, overcast and cloudy chill in the air, and I never could get warm. Now I am at home sitting on the couch in front of the wood stove in my underwear, and I am perfectly comfortable. Go figure...

I was in the office most of the day today, and made good progress with the stuff on my desk. I feel like (however) that I am losing the e-mail battle. I like to keep a very clean in-box (and my desk-top is pretty clean as well), but I am just getting further and further behind. HELP ME!

This photo (it was obviously a slow day for photos) was taken accidentally when I was taking the camera out of my pocket. I was getting into Chris's car, and somehow turned the camera on at this photo was taken. Kind of a neat abstract.

I went out (after I got home from work) and put the chickens to bed and went to turn the water off in the pastures. I slopped through mud in the corral to get to the barn, and would not have been surprised if I had ended up on my ass in the mud. BUT I made it into the barn, all the cattle were accounted for and the newest little calf is (seemingly) doing just fine. Like I said, cattle do not really care much about when they birth their young, they just do it, and most of them survive.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RANDOM SHOTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment