Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Sixty Four; Friday...

Okay people, you have one more day before we start an entirely New Year. Are you ready?

Today was a really short day in the office, the phones were relatively quiet, so I left by about 11:30. Of course, then my phone started ringing, and it did not stop until around four o'clock this afternoon. But I was home, so that was some consolation.

I am having chicken issues. One of the Vera's is acting strangely for the second day in a row. It may have something to do with the rooster (should that be capitalized) and the attention he is paying to her. Whatever it is, she is acting oddly, and I do not want to lose another chicken. I may have to lose the rooster. We shall see.

Jody and I went into Georgetown tonight for dinner at an Italian Restaurant called Tony & Luigi's. Our friend Janice had recommended it to us a few weeks ago, and we had intended to eat there ever since we first noticed it a couple years ago. BUT, we did make it tonight, and it was a very good experience. Good food, good atmosphere and good service. We will go back again. On the way into Georgetown this evening, we passed by a wreck and one of the cars was laying upside down. I do not know if there were any injuries, but no one looked there was any panic situations. It is amazing how automobile engineering has advanced so you can walk away from auto accidents. Interesting.

On the way home, we drove around the courthouse square in Georgetown to admire the light displays. They have done a really good job, very tastefully done, not gaudy or overly commercial. Very nice and relatively understated. This photo is a sample of the prettiness!

Tomorrow will be (if it goes according to plan) a kind of busy day. We need to go into Austin, and I think there is a trip to Ikea planned. I need to check out some office furniture for some transitions we have planned for the office next week. I am kind of tired already, just thinking about it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LIGHTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment