Friday, December 2, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Thirty Six; Friday...

Yep, today is Friday, and among other things, it is grey and rainy outside. What could be better than that?

Well, okay, I will tell you. Tomorrow is my birthday, so there have been lots of good wishes sent my way. There was a wonderful luncheon held in my honor, with lots of friends and colleagues (one in the same) from one area or another. It has been a wonderful day.

AND, tonight I am at the Hyatt Lost Pines for the Austin Board of REALTORS Installation for the 2012 Board Officers. It is going to be a great night. I am writing part of this entry in advance, so I have a head-start before I have too much wine.

I will be back later with more...

Okay, it is officially 32 minutes past my birthday, but I wanted to share this photo with you. This is a photo of me and Gay Puckett, a major Investor with TREPAC Gay works with JB Goodwin, REALTORS, and I appreciate her Investment In TREPAC. It was great to see her this evening.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TREPAC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment