Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Fifty Four; Tuesday...

You know, there has never been any real political overtones to this journal. Well, okay, except for the photo-shopped picture of the Governor of Texas with Richard Simmons behind him. I have to tell you, all I have to do is THINK about that picture and I laugh out loud. I think it is good enough to post again today*. BUT, I digress. What brought this all about is the CRAP that is going on in Washington. The District of Columbia Washington, not the salmon swimming up the streams that no longer exist Washington.

I am of a good mind to not play with these folks anymore, and if I, in my usually passive-it-will-all-work-out-okay-and-it-will-all-get-sorted-out-in-the-end kind of way is having these ideas, I can only imagine what a bunch of non-registered I-have-no-purpose-but-I-have-a-sign-and-a-crayon occupier types are thinking. My opinion is, these folks that were elected (many of them not by me) need to watch out. I smell change, and they need to figure all this shit out. I am not supposed to be as smart as them, so FIX IT and FIX IT NOW!

Whatever.

We now return to our regularly scheduled rants...

The Boy Dog is feeling better, thank many of you for checking in on him. Winding down to the Holidays. I have a couple meetings tomorrow, one is a telephone conference call, and another in the office late afternoon.

*That is the first time I have ever re-run a photo. The credit goes to Richard not to Rick. Richard makes me laugh, Rick makes my cry.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RANTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment