Thursday, December 1, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Thirty Five; Thursday...

Sometimes I do not even have a clue. I was not aware enough today to take a photo for the journal, and so when that happens, I will go on the Internet to find interesting photos. SO, I searched 'December First' and found nothing really interesting, so then I searched '12/01/2011' and this was one of the images that came up. I have no reason what the correlation is between the date and this photo, but I like it, so I am using it for this journal entry. That's my story and I am sticking to it!

I started out the morning at a breakfast meeting for the Platinum Top 50 REALTORS in Austin. It was a very nice event, and the group is really deserving. Very nice to see so many of our colleagues in one place, and a nice start to the Holiday Party Season. It has begun!

After that, we had a Property Management meeting in the office, then a few minutes for lunch, and then I met with some of our agents to plan a strategy for success in the New Year. Lots and LOTS of good energy surrounding us for the New Year, and now it is just up to us to carry through! We will do it, and we will all be happy and prosperous in the New Year. We are all happy and prosperous now, just want to kick it up a notch!

I stopped by Buck Moore's on the way home tonight and got the girls fifty pounds of organic feed. They are all doing nicely, and they seem to be happy.

Tomorrow nights entry will be from the Hyatt at Lost Pines, where the Austin Board of REALTORS will be holding their annual Installation. Congratulations to Leonard Guerrero as incoming Chairman, and congratulations to Judith Bundschuh for a great job this past year at Chairman. We have accomplished a lot!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COWS (whatever), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment