Thursday, December 8, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Forty Two; Thursday...

Well, well, well. The temperatures are not expected to get below freezing tonight, so I am not going out to turn off the water in the pastures. I think everything will be okay.

We have at least two of the new girls laying now, twice this week we have had two brown eggs and two blue eggs. A good sign. It won't be long before we have ten eggs a day, four brown and six blue. Need eggs? The blue ones are really MUCH SMALLER than the brown eggs, and I was not expecting that at all. AND, they are not the color blue I had imagined, but they are different, that is for sure. They are more of a teal color, and I guess I was expecting more of a robins-egg blue. Well, the color may change as they get older, and they may lay bigger eggs when they mature a little more as well. We shall see...

Tomorrow is Friday, and I do not have anything on the schedule. Well, okay, there are two things on the schedule; a birthday lunch for Amy (I hope I get details) and a party to attend tomorrow night. Both of those will be lots of fun, and we are especially looking forward to seeing people tomorrow night that we have not seen for a good while.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLUE EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment