Thursday, December 15, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Forty Nine; Thursday...

What a day. I got to the office about 8 o'clock this morning, and it pretty much rained on me all the way. Carrie called and said she would pick me up in five minutes, and we would head off to the capitol. It was raining a little bit when we got there, and it was raining a LOT when we were heading back to the car, less than thirty minutes later. We were on a time line, first of all because we needed to be back in the office for a 9 o'clock meeting AND because we only put 30 minutes worth of dimes in the meter, at 6 minutes per dime.

We made it back to the office, but not ON TIME for the meeting, but IN TIME for the meeting. We had a good PM meeting, and we were pretty much getting ready for our Holiday Luncheon at Green Pastures. We had about thirty people attend the luncheon, and it was very nice, although IT TOOK FOREVER. Really! Why should any luncheon in Austin take over four hours. There is not any excuse for that. None at all. BUT do not get me started on this or I won't shut up. Whatever... This is the photo of the group of us, and we did have a very nice time.

One more luncheon tomorrow, and then next week should be pretty calm. That is what I am hoping for anyway. I will do my very best to try and make that happen.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LUNCH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment