Friday, December 9, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Forty Three; Friday...

Yippee-Skippee! It's Friday, and you know how I love Friday! Today was a good, productive and quietish kind of day in the office. I was able to get quite a bit of work done, and even went to lunch with Chris on a quest for wieners. There used to be a trailer on South Lamar that specialized in wieners, but we got there and the trailer was gone. That's the trouble with trailers, they can just pull up the stakes and leave. That kind of sounds like a country song, 'The Trouble With Trailers'.

This is a picture of one of the Bassets, we used to see each other quite frequently on my drives to and from the office, but with the really extreme heat of last summer, they got out of the habit of running after cars. I was worried for a while that I would only see one of them, but they both seem to be back and are out more often now, chasing cars. I always stop and talk to them, and get a good sniffing from the male one. The female one is not as friendly, and is more cautious. But the boy Basset is a pretty good guy. I am not sure if they recognize the car or not, but they seem like they are happy to have someone to talk to.

Jody and I are going into town this evening for a party at Carrie's house. I am going to surprise her and take her a dozen blue eggs. We shall see how she likes them. It will also be fun to see folks that we have not seen since last year, too.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BASSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment