Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Sixty One; Tuesday...

Well, only four days left for me to come up with something profound to extol upon all of you going into the New Year. I may actually wait until January 1st to be profound, that way I buy myself an extra day.

A very quiet day in the office today. Finished listening to my book on CD, and will start the next one tomorrow. I expect the remainder of the week to be quiet, getting things organized for the New Year, and closing all the books on this one.

A great dinner tonight; a nice salad, creme of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Even though we are up to our eyeballs in candy, cookies, pies and assorted sweets, there will be nothing for me tonight. I will make due with my pop-sicle and be happy. A nice fire in the stove, and the day layed out in front of it, what more could be needed?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPINESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment