Monday, December 12, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Forty Six; Monday...

These were the clouds this morning as I was on my way into the office. I kind of remember these as 'buttermilk' clouds from when I was growing up. Pretty...

I don't really think it is always true what they say about Mondays. Sometimes it is, but it could also be true about Wednesdays or Thursdays as well. AND, crap, it is not always true what they say about Fridays and Saturdays, either. So, basically, what we are left with is a crap shoot on how the days are going to roll out. AND, today happened to be a pretty darned good one.

Got a couple management properties into the portfolio, and it looks like there will be four more this week. Not a bad week if I do say so myself.

Tonight was the TREPAC Appreciation Party at The Highball in South Austin. It was really a lot of fun, and probably about 50 to 75 TREPAC Investors attended. Really nice.

Are there beavers in this area? I swear I saw a beaver crossing the road tonight on my way home. I got out of the car with my camera and chased it for a while and took two pictures, but they did not turn out at all. ANYWAY, whatever it was, it was squat, dark and waddled, and it looked like a beaver. Of course, with that description, it could also have been me on a bad night. Whatever!

Tomorrow I will have breakfast with State Senator Kirk Watson at the Board of REALTORS. That will be a nice event, I have met him two or three times.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEAVERS?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment