Monday, October 8, 2012

2012 - Day 282/84 - Monday...

Traffic was a breeze this morning, and I doubt it had anything to do with the non-Holiday that was observed by (pretty much) no one except the mailman and maybe a slew of Federal Employees.  Probably some of the Banks (not all) were closed as well.  I think it had more to do with the fact that I left for work at 5:15 this morning.  I was meeting Emily at my office at 7:30 to head to San Antonio for a quick TREPAC check presentation.  In and out, nobody gets hurt.  I did have to do a few things in the office before I left, so that was the reason for the early start.  Plus, I do not like to be late, and you never know what traffic will be doing, so there you have it.

I was back in the office before Noon, and got more work done and even got my tax paperwork e-mailed in to the CPA.  I feel certain that there will be a few questions, but I think it is all together enough that they should not have too many issues getting it all prepared.

The cooler weather (okay, three days now) combined with the little bit of rain we had a couple weeks ago has given many of the flowering plants around the house a second wind.  The four o'clocks and the purslane and the lavenders and the cannas are really blooming nicely.  The lantanas are doing nicely as well, I particularly like the multi-colored ones.  And the roses out in the circle (mutabilis) have just gone crazy.  Since I doubt that we will have too many more scorchingly hot days, I think we will be rewarded with a lovely colorful fall season.  Fingers crossed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FALL BLOOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment