Friday, October 19, 2012

2012 - Day 293/73 - Friday...

This will be our last full day in DC, and the convention site for NARPM in 2013 is LaJolla, outside San Diego.  The next year will go by very rapidly, and it will be gone before we know it.

Here is a bit of useless information.  The glasses in the Hotel (in the room itself) are square.  They are very stylish looking, but have you ever tried to drink out of a square glass?  I never really gave it much thought, but drinking out of a round vessel (something that conforms to the shape of your mouth) seems to be much easier to me.

It rained here overnight and off and on throughout the day.  When it was not raining, the sun would peek out, and occasionally there would be some interesting clouds.  Late in the afternoon, after the sessions were over, I went up to my room to take a nap, and this was the view out my window.  Very nice.

Carrie and I went to dinner this evening, and I am kind of a party pooper, and was not too interested in doing any exploring after dinner.  I am certain she will find someone to go do some exploring with, and I will be rested up for the morning.  We leave in the late afternoon, so I feel like we will go and do some sightseeing before it is all over with.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment