Wednesday, October 10, 2012

2012 - Day 284/82 - Wednesday...

Well, the newest of the girls will be six months old this coming Sunday, just four days from now.  Usually you can expect them to start laying at about six months old.  We think one of them might be practicing a few moves, this tiny little egg was discovered this evening when I got home.  Cute as it can be!  This is the second of these little demitasse eggs we have gathered up since we have been herding chickens.  The last one was probably last year sometime, when the intermediate girls were coming of age.  Farm life!

I am feeling much calmer today than I was yesterday.  I was not able to go directly to sleep last night, I got up and watched the television for a couple hours, even though my eyes were burning from tiredness.  I finally got back in the bed around mid-night and probably slept more than I think I did, it just seems like I was awake most of the night.  Many times when that happens Jody says he thinks I am too tired to sleep, and he could be right.

Tomorrow will be another busy day, and I have a couple meetings and will be going like that until five o'clock.  Friday meeting in the morning til noon time.  And then it will be the weekend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BABY EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment