Monday, October 29, 2012

2012 - Day 303/63 - Monday...

Oh my...

It has been a busy day, it is late, I just got home, and I am ready to go to sleep.  That is kind of what I think this week will be like.

I got up at my regular time this morning (before 4) and was ready to go by 6:15.  Everything was fine until I came upon a dump truck turned over on its' side in the middle lane of the Interstate.  Honestly, we need to do something about this.  I wonder if it would be worthwhile to enforce the speed limits on the Interstates?  Just a thought.  There has to be a way to have these roads become less hazardous.  I know, how about if everyone just works every other day.  That should reduce traffic, what do you all think?

I had an early appointment at the Board, then a meeting at the Capitol (which I did not arrive on time for nor stay for the entire meeting), than I had a haircut appointment and then a reception in the late afternoon.

The late afternoon reception was actually an appreciation event for the 2012 Major TREPAC Investors at the Austin Board of Realtors*.  It was a very nice event at the Domain, and one of the lobbyists from NAR joined us and spoke to us about what we can expect in the next year n Capitol Hill (DC not Austin).  We had about 40 Investors attend the dinner, and it was very nice.  This is a picture of me with Carrie and Barb. The place (before dinner) was REALLY sunny, which accounts for the glare in the photo.

This is shaping up to be an interesting week.  BUSY.  Stay tuned!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LATE NIGHTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment