Tuesday, October 23, 2012

2012 - Day 297/69 - Tuesday...

I hope I will be able to remember this day for a long while to come.  It was a very nice and productive day, as Tuesdays go.  I got some work done in the office (one chore that I had been procrastinating about for a long time), and then I headed off to a three-hour committee meeting.  We got some truly amazing work done in less than the three hours allotted, and that was very gratifying.

On the way home this afternoon, I returned about six phone calls (nothing to distract me while driving 65 miles per hour and talking on the phone), and I was home before I really realized it.

I got out of the car up by the road to check two meters, and the newest chicken girls all rushed over to see me.  They are not as friendly as the oldest girls (they were raised differently), but they are warming up.  Chickens are interesting animals, very curious and very friendly, really.  I had also noticed more Iris blooming as I drove in, so I walked over to take a few photos.  Lovely.

I hope you had a wonderful day as well.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MORE BLOOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment