Tuesday, October 16, 2012

2012 - Day 290/76 - Tuesday...

It rained a little bit at the edge of nowhere this morning, and I think it rained even more in Austin.  Jody and I headed for the airport about 9:30 and made it there with no troubles.  Jody called me about noon (I think) and let me know he had made it back home with no troubles.

There were probably about 10 or 12 folks I knew on the flight into DC, and it was a real pleasure to be on a non-stop.  We got in just a little bit late, and the hotel was not far at all from the Hotel.  We made it to the Hotel about 5:20 (EST) and we were supposed to be on a bus at 6.

We headed off for the National Zoo where we had heavy snacks in the Bird House.  I actually feel kind of sorry for the birds, maybe it is a better exhibit and/or habitat in the daylight.  I think all together there were probably about 200 of us at the evening function.  I was, however, on the first bus back.

Right now, I am back in the Hotel, and getting ready to crash.  My first meeting is at 8:30 in the morning, so I think I will be calling it a night pretty quickly.  I think there will be some sightseeing on Thursday, AND Ihave a mission to complete.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ZOO STUFF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment