Friday, October 26, 2012

2012 - Day 300/66 - Friday...

There was a terrible, terrible, terrible fatal wreck on the Interstate this morning.  I heard about it about 5:15 this morning, but because of the location of the wreck, there was little I could do to avoid it.  I did manage to go 20 miles before coming to a total stop.  I did get on the service road.  I did the best I could, but it still took me three hours to get to the office.  BUT, I am much more fortunate than the seven vehicles that were involved and the (at least) one person that was killed as a result.  If you are reading this, think about all the blessings you have, and the things you should be thankful for.

It has cooled off today, and the high hovered between 54 and 55 degrees most of the day.  We also received .24" of rain, and that is always welcome.  It is supposed to get down into the 40's tonight.  I am trying to resist the temptation to turn on the heat; I think I should be able to postpone it until tomorrow at the earliest.

I was supposed to have an appointment tomorrow morning, but the prospective client said he had not had time to speak with his wife to confirm schedules.  Really?  Three days is not enough time to talk to our wife about a 10 o'clock meet-up on a Saturday?  Oh, right.  Never mind...

BUT, everything works out the way it is supposed to.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment