Sunday, October 21, 2012

2012 - Day 295/71 - Sunday...

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.  Nothing at all wrong with that!

I tried my very best to stay in bed longer than I did, but I slept wonderfully well last night.  Jody was at the airport when I arrived, and we were home about 8:45, so that was great.

I finally got up this morning, and did just a very few things before reading the paper, having a cup of coffee and making a pile of eggs for our breakfast.

Miguel arrived before 8 o'clock, and I get the weed-eater (the giant industrial size one) and began attacking the tall grasses up in the bee yard.  The final score was bees 1, Evans 0.

It is freakishly warm here for the third week in October, but it is supposed to cool off next weekend, with highs in the 60's and lows in the 40's.  Bring it on, I need something new to complain about.  There are several Iris blooming up by the (alleged) front tank.  Very pretty, but beaten up by the (also) freakish winds we have been having.  Not sure how long the winds are supposed to last, but it would be really nice if we could have some cooler weather and just a nice little breeze here and there.

Back to work tomorrow, should not be too much trouble digging out from whatever is on my desk.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SPRINGTIME BLOOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment