Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2012 - Day 283/83 - Tuesday...

Well, Tuesday is almost over, and it was a good (but really busy) day.

This is what an early morning wreck looks (kind of) like in the abstract.  This is much better than it looked after having been in traffic for two hours.  I specifically left the house extra early today to get to the office to do some work before I headed off to the Convention Center (today was the Realty Round-Up trade show for the Austin Board of REALTORS*.  No such luck.  I got to the Convention Center on time, but was not able to get to the office.  Glad we live in the age of electronic communications, but not particularly thrilled that we live in the age of instant gratification.  EVERYBODY:  JUST WAIT A MINUTE!

After we concentrate on how inconvenienced we are for someone elses unfortunate situation, let's think just for a second about the folks that were in the wreck.  Most likely the guy in the 18-Wheeler did not suffer a scratch, but I think (just possibly) that the folks (most likely one) that were in the little black car that was wedged sideways underneath (and in the middle of the) 18-Wheeler are probably gonna have a mark.  I'm talking about the 'that's gonna leave a mark' kind of mark.  After everything is said and done, I hope they were okay.  I will try to think more about the people in the wreck from here on out and less about how badly inconvenienced I was but their unfortunate circumstance.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment