Monday, October 22, 2012

2012 - Day 296/70 - Monday...

I had a pleasant ride into the city this morning, and there was not a terribly lot of stuff piled up on my desk.  Tom and Nina had taken care of almost everything, so that was wonderful.

I did get a full day of office time in though, so I am even prepared for most of the rest of the week to come.  I have one LONG meeting tomorrow, one meeting on Wednesday and I think that may be it.  Next week has the promise of being a bit hectic, but it will all fall into place.

I left the office around 3 o'clock, and headed for Hutto where I got two new tires for the car.  I had been scheduled to take the car in early (really early) tomorrow morning (and would have a loaner) but this was a much better solution to the problem.  DONE.  On the way home from there, I stopped in Taylor and voted.  DONE.  Nothing undecided here.  There was a line to vote (they had six voting stations set up) and there were people coming and going pretty steadily while I was there.  I expect there will be a good turnout for this election, and it is a study of democracy at its' best.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VOTED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment