Saturday, November 2, 2013

2013 - Day 306/59 - Saturday...

I have just about finished setting all the clocks back an hour, and I am looking forward to sleeping later in the morning.  What I am not ready for is all the Christmas stuff; lay-away ads on the tube, last night a television commercial was subliminally playing Christmas Carols as background music.  Today I innocently walked into Kohl's searching for a yellow bow-tie, and the whole placed was decorated with garish red themed Christmas trees and decorations.  I am not particularly tired of it yet, but it looks like I could easily become tired of it.

I did make it to the feed store this afternoon to pick up some cattle feed.  Hopefully by tomorrow it will be dry enough for me to get them fed and take a fresh bale of hay back to the pasture.  We are supposed to get some more rain early next week, so that will be a good thing.  Keep it coming.  Hopefully we will get another cutting of hay before the first freeze (if there is a freeze).  That will be a great thing.

Tomorrow will be a work day around the house.  We have closed the windows for the most part.  The heater came on a couple times during the night, which was non-productive.  Hard to heat a house with the windows open.  Everything smells nice and fresh, though.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOLIDAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment