Sunday, November 17, 2013

2013 - Day 321/44 - Sunday

My opinion of myself as a genius was confirmed today when the photo sensor that I replaced yesterday shut off the flag light when the sun came out.  I should have majored in electrical engineering in college.  Okay, make that I should have majored in SOMETHING in college, something other than Fraternity and Spades.  BUT, I AM a wicked Spades player.

I got to sleep in a little bit late this morning.  Got some grass cut at, and between me and Miguel we managed to get the chicken coop cleaned out, the cattle fed, the grass cut from the fence line at the back pasture, the electric fence fixed (these electric fences are tricky) and some weeds pulled up in the front.  The stove also got cleaned out so I am ready for the next time we need to build a fire.

Right now, however, we have turned the air conditioner back on.  It was 90 degrees today, and just a few days ago it was threatening to freeze.  There is really nothing unusual about that.

It either will or it won't.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOMETHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment