Friday, November 1, 2013

2013 - Day 305/60 - Friday...(no really)...

No REALLY!  TODAY IS FRIDAY, not yesterday.  However, Tomorrow will not be Friday but yesterday will be.  Go figure...

I did an ethics review this morning at New Member Orientation at the Board.  I like doing this, and it is interesting that you can get folks to do just about anything you ask them if you are in front of them with a lavaliere microphone.  Given a little bit of power (authority), you can make big changes!

If everyone else is going to turn their clocks back an hour before they go to bed tomorrow night, why should I wait for everyone else?  I have nothing really important to do tomorrow, at least nothing that would be affected (too much) if I was either an hour late or an hour early, so I think I will just go ahead and move the clocks back.  I have always liked being known as a trend-setter or contrary, you choose.

There was a lot of coyote action last night, and they were close by.  I first heard them around (figuring this out in the dark) Pauline and Hubert's house, and then they were in the pasture right next to our house.  It is interesting to hear them howl, but it is also interesting that the Boy Dog does not seem to be the least annoyed or agitated by them.

Tomorrow is Saturday, and I plan on sleeping late, but maybe not really.  It depends on what the clock says.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COYOTES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment