Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2013 - Day 324/41 - Wednesday...

There is not much about me that I think is special, but there is one thing (I think) that stands out above the others.  I am the luckiest man on earth.  I know, I know, many folks stake a claim to that, but really, I AM the luckiest man on earth.  One of my lucky attributes is that, every now and then, I see something beautiful where other people just take something for granted.  Quite often it is in the shape and grandeur of clouds, much to the chagrin of many of you that follow this journal on a regular basis.  Today, I saw these lovely blooms, hundreds of them, climbing a wall on the corner of South Congress and Riverside Drive.  There they were, minding their own business, just BEGGING for someone to pay attention to them.  The other folks that were putting gasoline in their cars looked at me like I was crazy (honest they were, I know what that look looks like) when I left the nozzle in my car and walked 75 feet away to take this photo.  And once I took a minute to take a look at the picture, they are even more beautiful than I remembered them to be, and that is generally not something that happens with a digital photograph.  You are welcome!

Good day in the office today, got lots of stuff done before I headed out for a variety of meetings and appointments.  Tomorrow will be a day of not so many (but not less important) chores and meetings, including my Meals-On-Wheels route.  Fun times!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEAUTY, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment