Thursday, November 28, 2013

2013 - Day 332/33 - Thanksgiving...

It is about 9:30 at night, Jody and I just got home from having a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner with Michael, Lynda, Josh and Mary Ann.  We have plenty to be thankful for.

While I was sitting here in the office, I heard a chicken outside.  I had already been outside to read the meters, and sow no evidence of loose chickens, so I had closed the gate to their coop.  About ten minutes later, I heard a chicken outside the window.  I got up and caught the girl and was headed to the coop where I saw another chicken on the path.  I caught that one and put it into the enclosure.  Now there is another chicken outside the office window, and so far I have not been able to catch that one.

I will try again, but that girl may be on her own for the night.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment