Tuesday, November 19, 2013

2013 - Day 323/42 - Tuesday...

It was a full house today at the Austin Board, and the overflow was in a separate auditorium with live AV feed.  Great discussion with the Association members about listing syndication.  It is all about education, and giving the Brokers the authority to make the decision about what is best for their listings.  Nothing will really change if the Brokers don't want change, it is just their decision to make.  Nothing more, nothing less.

It was also a really good day in the office today.  The Meals-On-Wheels route I have been delivering (okay not the same route all the time) since 1997 is no longer MY route.  It is now the company route, I am sharing it with them.  Okay, our office is helping me with the responsibility of delivering.  It was a great training session; MOW came to the office for the training, and it is a lot different now than it was when I started in 1997.  Very much more sophisticated now than it was then.  Maybe I should try to sophisticate myself up, what do you think?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SYNDICATION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment