Thursday, November 21, 2013

2013 - Day 325/40 - Thursday...

I guess this guy is pretty used to me checking the meter.  This is not the first time this guy has been featured on the journal, it is however, the first time that he was enjoying the shelter on top of the meter.  It was not really a problem, I could see the numbers I needed so there was no need to really disturb him.  It always does surprise me when I see him in the enclosure, sort of like when you run your hand up under a rat snake in one of the nesting boxes in the chicken coop.  With a frog, however, I HARDLY ever run screaming like a girl.  Hardly ever...

Today was a really amazing day, I was on a manic high for the entire day, beginning at about 4:30 this morning when I checked e-mails for the first time.  All I can say is, my friend and colleague is AMAZING. 

There were only three clients on our Meals-On- Wheels route today, I cannot think of the last time that we had that few clients.  Those we had, however, were happy to see us.

Going to Marble Falls tomorrow, that should be kind of fun!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FROGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment