Friday, November 8, 2013

2013 - Day 311/54 - Thursday...

There has been plenty of time devoted to serious, and there will be plenty of opportunities in the future for serious, but every now and then, there is the right time to be silly, and tonight there was an opportunity for one of those moments.  I shared a nice dinner tonight with Cathy, Shannon and Steve, and there was plenty of time for serious conversation.  We were surrounded by other colleagues from across the country, and the air was thick with ideas and contemplation.

And every now and then there was a good moment for laughing, whether it was networking with the folks at the adjacent table (colleagues from North Dakota), or greeting one of our Texas colleagues.

Today was a day full of meetings and training and education.  Mixed in with a good bit of networking and walking back and forth from here to there.  San Francisco is an interesting city, and this is only the second time I have visited.  The first time I was only here for one day, this time I have a few more days to actually see some of the city.  It is an interesting place, and I understand the appeal, but I do not think I will be packing up and moving any time soon.



Deeds, Actions, Changes, SURPRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment