Monday, November 11, 2013

2013 - Day 315/50 - Monday...

I am very glad to be home.  Home is where the spouse is, and home is where the pink Croc knock-offs live.  If your feet ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

There is the distinct possibility that this trip was too long.  Six nights, seven days.  It was a trip full of education, learning (even the small stuff, the anecdotal stuff is important) networking and future building.  Good annual event, and next year (it will be here before we know it) we will be in New Orleans.  Heads-Up to Tony and Aunt Dan, I will be there in a year!

I do not understand how airliner can be noted as late hours and hours before the flight time.  Again today, the plane was noted as late hours before it was supposed to even LEAVE the city it was coming to San Francisco from (in this case Orange County which is not that far).  They could have pushed the plane to San Francisco from Orange County in the time they started notifying us it was going to be late, and it would not have been late.  But I fear that is too reasonable an expectation, or as I would have said decades ago (and I say even to this day) that would have been too much like right.

Another good thing about being home is that is feels like it is 11:40 PM.  For the last six nights and seven days, I do not care what time it was, it felt like it was 11:40 PM, but I knew that it really wasn't.  But Now, I am comfortable with the fact that it is indeed (and it feels like) 11:40 PM.

I need to decompress for a little while, watch a little bit of television while lounging in the blue chair, have a Popsic
le and decompress.  For those of you that follow the fashion trends, I did participate in the ever so slightest bit of retail therapy, much of which was on sale.   I acquired some lovely new bow ties (I am getting better and better in the bow tying business, and I did find several pairs of socks at the San Francisco Sock Market.  I did not go crazy, I just went and got medicated.

Goo night, the self medication is about to kick in and I have forgotten how to start up the spell check,

Good night, I will report more tomorrow,

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TIME ZONES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment