Saturday, November 30, 2013

2013 - Day 334/31 - Saturday...

This was an absolutely GREAT DAY, except for the overcast parts and the 'I'm cold' parts and the other parts that I did not care for very much.  Otherwise, it was GREAT!  I did remember that I had an appointment at Berry Springs Park to get some firewood.  I love their firewood; a mix of hickory and pecan wood, lovely.  It burns beautifully.  This is the second year that we have gone there for our firewood.  Very nice folks, and not as expensive as you would think.  $10 for a wheel barrel full, and we got thirteen wheel barrels full in the truck.  I think that is at least a cord of wood, and for $130 I think it is a great bargain.

Other than that, I took a couple naps, Jody and I went into Georgetown and had lunch at Schlotzsky's, and then I came home and took another nap.  There is a very nice fire in the stove right now, and as soon as I put the finishing touches on this journal entry, I will be in the living room with Jody finishing off a piece of pie.

Gotta go...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIREWOOD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment