Sunday, December 1, 2013

2013 - Day 335/30 - Sunday...

It should really be called a chicken 'poop' and not a chicken 'coop' because that is what the do in it mostly.  With 28 girls in that coop they produce a lot of poop!  Just sayin'...  Anyway, I got the coop cleaned out and the rest of the lights strung up out by the road.  It seems like I did a lot more than that today (changed the HVAC filters) but that is about all I can think of right now

On the way in to Austin, they were having an old car meeting at the Walburg Restaurant.  They do that every now and then.  I am not very good at distinguishing cars before about 1946 or 1947, so about all I know about this car (other than it looks really cool) is that Jody says he thinks it is a Ford.  Who am I do challenge that?

We went into Austin and took care of some errors, and on the way home we had dinner at Macaroni Grill.  Not going to make any disparaging remarks, but not going to have anything glowing to say about it either.  Our server is either used to working with small children or thought that Jody and I were a couple of old coots that were also hard of hearing.  "Have we made our decision?"  I am not sure about you but I have decided I don't like you, now go away.

Once we got back into Georgetown, we drove around the square to look at the Christmas lights.  Very nice.

Once home, I put the girls to bed, took out the trash, brought in some more firewood and I am about ready to call it a night.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ITALIAN STUFF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment