Friday, December 20, 2013

2013 - Day 354/11 - Friday...

$762.08.

I stayed in bed just a little bit late this morning.  I did not even leave the house until almost 7 o'clock.  Traffic was not really THAT terrible, and I think that is a preview of what traffic will be like for the next two or three weeks.  At least two, I think.  The University of Texas is officially on Christmas Break, which means all the other schools are on break, which means traffic should be a BREEZE until they all return.  Enjoy it while you can!

I actually made some good accomplishments today, and it is supposed to rain overnight and be cooler tomorrow evening.  Not cooler like it was a couple weeks ago, but cooler anyway.  Cool enough that I need to clean out the wood stove and we will get a fire going.

I have not really even begun to do any shopping for Christmas.  There is always Monday.  I have no idea how this is all going to end!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHANGE, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment