Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 - Day 362/3 - Saturday...

The boy dog woke me up this morning, just to wake me up.  Once I got up, he went back to his bed and stayed there til Jody got up. 

I did a WHOLE LOT of nothing today.  Okay that is a lie.  I have truth issues.  I lie all the time.  It tends to make these journal entries a lot more interesting.  I did a WHOLE LOT of stuff today, but not very much of it was interesting enough to remember or to take up space Blog-Dom.

HOWEVER, we did go to Marble Falls late this afternoon.  I had been looking forward to the Bluebonnet Café and a piece of Key Lime Pie, and when we got there they were closed for the Holidays.  I think that is an interesting business model, but, okay, as long as it works for them.  We ended up having dinner at a local fish shack type restaurant, not bad at all, but we passed on the desserts.  They did have a pumpkin cheesecake that sounded interesting though.  And then it was off to see the Christmas lights on the lake.  Very nice.  (See Selfie).  Not sure how long it has been since we have seen these, but it was more extensive this year.  We are planning (already) to go see the trail of lights in Austin next year.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LIES, LIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment