Tuesday, December 3, 2013

2013 - Day 337/28 - Tuesday...

I don't care what anybody says, today was a long day.  Okay, really not any longer than any other day, but it seemed longer!

I had to have Jody to the dentists office this morning by 9:15.  That was kind of tricky because I was also supposed to be in a class at 9 o'clock.  SO...I got Jody to the dentist by about 8:20 and abandoned him so I could make it to the class by 9 o'clock.  I got there, and Lynda came to the dentists office and fetched Jody home.  He had an implant implanted and he is acting pretty much like nothing at all happened to him.  If that was me, I would want to see the list of available drugs BEFORE I confirmed the appointment AND they would have to roll me into the office.  I am not going to show up for that under my own power!

BUT, the class was pretty good; the biennial Legislative Update mostly, but it means I am good to teach the TREC Ethics and Legal Update Classes for the next two years.  Okay then...

I got home and the girls had already gone to bed, even though it was not quite dark outside.  And they are all accounted for still...28.

Tomorrow will be another busy day...the next ten days are promising to be busy, and then it will be next year.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLASSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment