Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 - Day 347/18 - Friday...

Why yes, as a matter of fact, it has been cold, rainy and miserable all day today, why do you ask?

But in spite of it all I remain the luckiest man in the world.

I made it to the Board this morning for a new member orientation presentation.  Ethics and TREPAC, that is my part.  I love it, especially when I give them real life examples of what goes on in our world.  Interesting stuff and fun at the same time.

After that it was off to the office, there were three meetings spread out between 11 and 4, and in the middle of those I made it to the Capitol for some stuff.  I love everything Texas, I just cannot get enough of it.

My friends Chad and John have gone to one of those non-descript states to the north where they take for granted that it will be cold.  It is expected, not a mistake.  I hope all goes well for them both, and that they are blessed in this chapter.

I get to sleep in tomorrow, then there will be a big pile of eggs, then I will head off to Georgetown to pick up the Polaris that has been in the shop for TOO LONG.  Then office work.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TEXAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment