Sunday, December 15, 2013

2013 - Day 349/16 - Sunday...

LUNATIC:  Affected with periodic insanity, dependent on the changes of the moon.  From Old French lunatique, lunage (insane)...

I expect this could also apply to chickens, but it would become LUNACHICK!  Because that is exactly what they became this evening when I was trying to put them to bed; CRAZY.  I think the moon was so bright (even though the full moon is not until Tuesday) that they thought it was still daylight outside.  I finally got them all corralled into their pen, it is up to them to get into the coop.

Miguel came out today, and we got all the chores done without too much trouble.  Then it was time for a nap, which was very welcome.  Jody and I went into Georgetown for dinner tonight, and it was Souper Salad.  Pretty good, a nice variety, but I do not recommend the baked sweet potatoes.  Baked way too long!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day; I will take Jody to a dentists appointment in the morning, and then late tomorrow afternoon I will head out to Williamsburg, Virginia for a QUICK meeting.  Fly back LATE on Tuesday afternoon, and then another meeting on Wednesday morning.

That will pretty much finish the year...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAZINESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment