Saturday, December 14, 2013

2013 - Day 348/17 - Saturday...

Things went pretty much as planned today, except for the parts where I was working around the house.  I stayed in bed until after 7 o'clock this morning.  When I finally got up, I read the paper, drank volumes of coffee and made Jody and me a lovely pile of eggs.  I did a little bit of work in the office, and then I went out and hooked the trailer up to the truck for the trip into Georgetown to pick up the Polaris.  That all went well, and we got home, got the Polaris off the trailer, unhitched the trailer and then went into Taylor to get some cattle feed.  I like the Taylor Feed Store, but it is not that convenient...the Bartlett Feed Store is much more convenient, but they do not stock a particular cattle feed that I like in the winter time.  SO, it is off to Taylor in the colder months.

On the way back, we stopped at Tractor Supply where I got a new pair of winter gloves, some chicken seed blocks, and some wild bird food.  Then it was on to HEB where Jody got some salad makings and I made a personal plea for some Blue Bell Homemade in the Shade.  My fave!  I will enjoy it now, because I can see the writing on the wall, and it says sacrifice the sweet stuff at the New Year.

I have been on the rubber chicken circuit most of this month, and there is no reason to try to have any self control until after Christmas; I know there are pies in my future.  Some things are just not worth the fight.

Rumor has it Mack Brown is resigning but will stay through the Bowl Game.  I did not know Texas was in a bowl game.

Hmmmmm...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BOWL GAMES?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment