Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2013 - Day 344/21 - Tuesday...

At least I think it is still Tuesday...

This is a photo of some of the Christmas lights we have hanging on the gate up by the road.  Interestingly I guess my iPhone camera cannot focus with that many points of light, but that is perfectly okay with me.

I got into the office this morning and did some power real estate, and headed off to the Board for a ten o'clock meeting.  Then another appointment and some errands and I was back in the office by about 1:30.In the office until about 5:15 and then I headed off to the San Marcos Area Board of REALTORS® (SMABOR) Installation Gala.  It was a great event, and it was interesting that I knew many more folks there than I expected.

But then there was the hundred mile drive home.  I left at pretty close to 9 PM, and it is not quite 11 now, so that is a good thing.

Jody had to take the girl cat to the vet this afternoon, she has a kidney infection and she is curled up in one of the chairs in the living room and her breathing is really sounding LOUD and difficult.  None of us are getting any younger, that is certain.

I got the fire in the stove all stoked for the night and I am ready to call it a day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SPARKLY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment