Thursday, December 26, 2013

2013 - Day 360/5 - Thursday...

Thursday, five days left of this year.  I took the truck in to the office today, it is time to get rid of all files older than four years.  Everything from 2009 back is going to be gone on Monday morning.  We have a date with a mobile shredder.  Fifty-Two Boxes of files and counting.  Incredible.  It is crazy how much paper we have.  Now we need to delete the electronic files as well.  Holy Dust Bowl!

I went into the office a little bit late this morning, but I was still there before 8 o'clock.  According to my friend and fellow invalid Leonard, the steroids I am taking will cause me to NOT SLEEP and be a little bit crazier than usual.  I only have two days left to take those, but I was blaming the sleeplessness on sugary Holiday Food; pies, ice cream, truffles, chocolate covered pretzels, mint bark, various cakes and other cookies.  You know, just the usual stuff.

We have new tenants moving into our office space downstairs on Tuesday, so we are also busy cleaning that out and making it presentable.  It was serving as the worlds most expensive storage locker for about the last four months.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ORGANIZING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment