Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 - Day 361/4 - Friday...

What a really good, busy, hyper and yet very productive day this was.  I got a lot of things done, and that is all very positive.  I have not had any cloud pictures lately, so I hope you like this one.  It actually took me by surprise, I was not expecting any clouds this afternoon, it seems we have been plagued with overcast cloud offerings (the grey dreary kind that, try as I might I cannot seem to see any beauty there, I guess I should try harder).

This is the last weekend of the year, and tomorrow evening Jody and I are going to Marble Falls to look at their Christmas Lights on the River.  It is always really nice, I am not sure how long it has been since we have been there.  We will most likely have dinner in Marble Falls (can you say PIE?), and then head for the lights, and try to be home before 9:30.  Late night for sure.

Lots of errands to try and get accomplished this weekend.  Lots of projects that need to get started, and maybe even finished.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS (the pretty kind), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment