Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 - Day 363/2 - Sunday...

I got more done today than I had really planned on doing, and I still have a list as long as my arm to get done.  Tomorrow is another day!

I got some fire wood cut to the proper length to go into the stove, got the wood wagon filled for the week, and we are down now to just the new batch of wood, all of last years wood is in the wagon waiting to be used.  I may need to go get more fire wood next week, or sometime before the end of this season.  The chicken coop got cleaned out, the cattle got fed and lots of other miscellaneous things got accomplished.

Jody and I went into Austin and ran a couple errands.  It is getting cold (bitingly cold) outside.  The winds have shifted and are out of the north right now.  I stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home and got gas in the car, and the woman there said it was supposed to go down to 24 degrees tomorrow night.  I think she has been sniffing too many fumes.  The weather prognosticator did not show anything much worse than 30 degrees in the long range forecast.  I will take it.

We have a good fire in the stove, so we are all warm and toasty.  Time to go put the girls to bed for the night, and then I will be next.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WARM FIRE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment