Thursday, December 5, 2013

2013 - Day 339/26 -Thursday...

Okay, it is almost Saturday, I'm just saying!

Got into the office about as usual this morning, we had our PM meeting in the AM and all was good with that.  I left the office about 10:40 to head to the Austin Country Club for the Women's Council of REALTORS® Austin Chapter Installation luncheon.  It was a very nice ceremony (always is) and it is always a pleasure to get together with these folks.  This is a photo of me and my friend Laura getting ready for lunch.  Laura has been a trend setter MUCH longer than me, I am a new devotee to the bow cravat!

Headed back to the office and did some power real estate, touched a lot of papers, made several phone calls and was very surprised to see that my friend Mike's flight from Ft. Lauderdale was twenty minutes early.  It seems they actually landed twenty minutes early, but there was not an available gate for the plane so they just sat on the tarmac until a gate opened up for them.

We got home and stoked the fire in the stove, watched a little bit of news and then headed into Thorndale for dinner.  Good food all around, and now back home consuming a piece of pie before I go to bed.

The cold front has DEFINITELY arrived, and when I last looked it was 36 degrees.  There is a STRONG north wind, so the next few days look like it will be a little chilly.  We should have enough pie in the house to make in in case of an emergency.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COLDNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment