Wednesday, December 4, 2013

2013 - Day 338/27 - Wednesday...

It's HUMP Day...

I made it to work at about the usual time this morning, lots of things to get (and try to stay) caught up on.  Then it was off to the Austin Area CRS Chapter Installation luncheon.  It was a great luncheon and Installation meeting, and this is a picture of Cathy and me taken by Carrie (one of the other Carrie's).  It was a great fun meeting.

After that, I had an appointment to get my haircut, and then I went home to feed the cattle (so I don't have to do it in the (forecast) cold tomorrow or the next day).  That was a sentence with a double parenthetical note in it, not a first for this journal, but certainly not an everyday occurrence!  Then I took ANOTHER shower, did a little bit of work in the home office, and then headed back into town for a quick meeting at the Board, and then on to the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Installation meeting.  Another very fine group and another great Installation program.

Tomorrow is the Women's Council of REALTORS® Installation Luncheon, and then on Saturday it will be the Austin Board of REALTORS® Installation event.

Kind of a busy schedule!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LOTTA CHICKEN, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment