Monday, December 2, 2013

2013 - Day 336/29 - Monday...

Okay, so today's temperature in Austin was a record high.  This weekend we are expecting record LOWS and I will be in a tent for a good part of that.  I'm just sayin'...

Even though I actually DID enjoy a four-day-weekend, the day was fast and furious.  I was in the office shortly after 7 AM, and got caught up on lots of things.  I left shortly before noon to go and run some errands and the get to the Board to teach a three hour class, NAR Ethics.  I really like teaching Ethics (guiding my colleagues is more like it actually) and it was a good class, about thirty folks attended.

I had gone by the pharmacy on the way to the Board (thinking I was very smug to get that errand completed) but I had to return after the class to pick up some new prescriptions that had been call in for Jody.  Backtracking at its' finest!

Tomorrow will be another busy day, I will be in a class all day long learning about how to present new educational materials to our colleagues.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SWATIN' LIKE AN OLDIE!, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment