Friday, December 6, 2013

2013 - Day 340/25 - Friday...

What do you call someone who is afraid of Santa Claus?  Claus-trophobic!  HAHAHA.

I did not care for my dinner tonight at the Catfish Parlour.  Medium Catfish and Shrimp platter, please!

Traffic this morning reminded me (and a lot of other people) of Austin back in the good old days.  Relatively sparse, the infrastructure was capable of handling the amount of traffic, and no one came to a stop and not too many people had wrecks...if you do not include Texas 45 in that statistic.

Tomorrow will be a pretty busy day, the journal entry may be late, it may not post until the wee hours of Sunday morning actually, if alt all.  Like I said, tomorrow will be a busy day.

And now, if you will excuse me, there is a piece of Key Lime Pie with my name on it.  Thanks Chris and Ruby!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ARCTIC TEMPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment