Sunday, December 8, 2013

2013 - Day 342/23 - The Day After!!!

Okay.  Alrighty then.  Here we all are.

I got to bed last night (really this morning) about 3 AM.  I am not sure when I got to sleep.

The Installation Event was wonderful, and there were lots of people involved with it.  I refuse to mention names (still) because I am basically petrified that I will inadvertently omit someone, and that would not be intentional, so I just want to tell everyone involved that I appreciate all your hard work more that words could ever say.

One of the things that I really liked about the Installation was that it was serious, but at the same time peppered with fun and things that were not expected.  A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and you had to pay attention or you might miss something.  This photo is of Doris E'scrow greeting my friend Warren to the stage to Induct the ABoR Foundation Board of Directors.

Lots of Fun.  Time for bed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DORIS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment