Wednesday, December 25, 2013

2013 - Day 359/6 - Christmas Day...

As you can see, the dog boy is less than impressed with the reptilian footwear that I was given for Christmas.  In fact, he thinks the whole thing was pretty much just a big yawn!  I think someone missed one of his naps today.

I still cannot sleep in the bed, but the big blue chair works wonderfully well.  Even in the chair I did not sleep all that comfortably last night, maybe I had TOO MANY naps yesterday.  So, no naps today if you do not count the quick one during Jeopardy and the news.  We shall see.

We had a lovely day today, stayed down kind of late, made a pile of eggs and then did a whole lot of nothing for the rest of the day.  We did go into Austin to run a coupe errands; it was kind of like the Twilight Zone, not very much traffic at all.

Tomorrow is a work day, and there will be things needing to be done to get the end of the year settled in.  Nothing terrible I don't expect.

We are planning to go to Marble Falls on Saturday to see the Christmas lights.  We were supposed to go last night, but the inability to walk put a crimp into that set of plans.  I am walking much better, particularly after I get started.

Goody!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, REPTILE SLIPPERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment