Monday, November 25, 2013

2013 - Day 329/36 - Monday...

Righty-tighty, Lefty-Lucy.  Even though I do not expect it to freeze overnight, there is a chance that we could see some freezing temperatures overnight on Tuesday night.  We had more rain today, the long, steady drizzling FREEZING COLD kind of rain.  In the last five days, we have had almost two inches of rain, but that is supposed to be over with tomorrow, and the sun is expected to make an appearance early in the New Year.  This is what it is like to live in Cleveland, as best I can imagine.  ANYWAY, the whole reason for the righty-tighty thing is because I went out and shut off the water to the cattle troughs earlier this evening.  Just in case...and it is better to do it today than it would be tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have an appointment to take the Polaris in to the dealer for service (just about a year late for its' first service).  I expect they will really not care all that much, just as long as I get it taken in.

In addition, I am pretty much scheduled to be in the office all day tomorrow, and I hope to get a lot of work done in anticipation of getting five days worth of work one in three days (or in my case two days because I spent ALL DAY today in a Board Meeting).

I am looking very forward to the long weekend, expecting to get lots of sleep and maybe even go to a movie.  What are the odds?  Although I am easily influenced, I rally think I will be able to steer myself away from the Black Thursday (Friday) sales...maybe, maybe not.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RIGHT-LEFT, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment